Windows 7 Start a Setup = Bluescreen + Reboot

Franz M

Hi,
I really like Windows 7, it´s great, but I´ve got a very big Problem.
Whenever I want to start a Setup, there comes a bluesrceen.
The first time it comes after I try to use O&o Disk Image, now it comes whenever I wants to start a setup. :-(
The Windows makes a reboot a there´s a massage which tells me, that Windows does not really works reallly anymore.
I maked a photo of the desktop while there was the bluesreen, but I don´t know how to upload it in this Message.
I hope you can understand my bad english and you´ve got a way to resolve this problem..

You said your using O&O Disk Image.. I'd suggest burning the image again but use a different burning program this time.. it's possible your ISO is corrupt.. which could have happened from a bad burn or it could have been corrupt from the start.. ;) Nero works very well for this task.. as well as a few other free alternatives... I'd give that a try and then see if it still gives you a BSOD... Also, are you trying to install the 32 bit version or the 64 bit version?

Also, some people have also reported BSOD when they had peripheral devices plugged in during the setup.. if you have any plugged in perhaps removing them before your attempt the setup would help.. Things like flash drives, webcams,, etc...

Last edited:
Under technical information ist says:

***STOP: 0x0000008E (0x0000046, 0x82AE54B5, 0x907A9368, 0x00000000)

Collecting data for crash dump.....
Initializing disk for crash dump.....
Beginning dump of physical memory
Dumping physical memory to disk....

I hope it will help you.

Franz

You said your using O&O Disk Image.. I'd suggest burning the image again but use a different burning program this time.. it's possible your ISO is corrupt.. which could have happened from a bad burn or it could have been corrupt from the start.. ;) Nero works very well for this task.. as well as a few other free alternatives... I'd give that a try and then see if it still gives you a BSOD... Also, are you trying to install the 32 bit version or the 64 bit version?

Also, some people have also reported BSOD when they had peripheral devices plugged in during the setup.. if you have any plugged in perhaps removing them before your attempt the setup would help.. Things like flash drives, webcams,, etc...

I think you understand me wrong..
I´ve already installed Winwows 7, the problem is that I can´t start any setup for example Microsoft Office.
The bluescreen does not only appears when I use O&O Disk Image, but the first time it apperas when I wanted to use O&O, now it appear with any setup. :-(

Last edited:
Back