Still don't have Windows 10 upgrade

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Help and Support' started by 2 in 1 men, Aug 30, 2015.

1. 2 in 1 men

2 in 1 men New Member

Hello!

It's been over a month now, since the release of Windows 10. I reserved a couple of days later, but I still don't have the upgrade. How much longer do I have to wait? I started to think that the reservation failed. Is there anybody out there with the same problem?

Greetz,
    2 in 1 men

2. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Hi,
    you can speed the process up by using the Media creation tool found on this page here:
    Windows 10

3. 2 in 1 men

2 in 1 men New Member

That sounds promising! I will try that today!
    Thank you for your quick answer!

4. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Your very welcome. Any problems post back.

5. Moondoggy

Moondoggy Honorable Member

If your familiar with how to look at the event viewer you might see if you find anything in there regarding Windows Update and an error code of 8007005. I had that on my PC and so does my son whose waiting for more mature Windows 10 anyway. I ran scans of my system files and tried a lot of different things and everything failed. I ended up calling Microsoft and got assigned to a tier 2 support tech that ended up running Windows Repair found on www.tweaking.com. A number of people have reported to me that they have run this utility in safe mode twice as recommended and afterwards Windows 10 deployed like a charm. Not to say this won't work for you but I think I would give it a shot.