Windows 10 Still don't have Windows 10 upgrade

2 in 1 men

Hello!

It's been over a month now, since the release of Windows 10. I reserved a couple of days later, but I still don't have the upgrade. How much longer do I have to wait? I started to think that the reservation failed. Is there anybody out there with the same problem?

Greetz,
2 in 1 men

Hello!

It's been over a month now, since the release of Windows 10. I reserved a couple of days later, but I still don't have the upgrade. How much longer do I have to wait? I started to think that the reservation failed. Is there anybody out there with the same problem?

Greetz,
2 in 1 men

If your familiar with how to look at the event viewer you might see if you find anything in there regarding Windows Update and an error code of 8007005. I had that on my PC and so does my son whose waiting for more mature Windows 10 anyway. I ran scans of my system files and tried a lot of different things and everything failed. I ended up calling Microsoft and got assigned to a tier 2 support tech that ended up running Windows Repair found on www.tweaking.com. A number of people have reported to me that they have run this utility in safe mode twice as recommended and afterwards Windows 10 deployed like a charm. Not to say this won't work for you but I think I would give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom