Windows 7 Strange error happens when playing

Hamedxx99

Hello,

i am not sure how to describe this problem, but whenever i play video games everything in the game freezes for 5 seconds or so and it goes away it's not internet lag for sure and my laptop is in good condition but i believe it's MAYBE one of the VPNS i installed in the past have caused my laptop to be like this i don't know but i will post a video where you could understand what i mean

Link Removed
Link Removed

Solution
It seems like you're facing performance issues or freezing in your video games that last for several seconds. Such problems can be caused by various factors, such as system overload, software conflicts, outdated drivers, or even background processes consuming resources on your device. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue: 1. Update Graphics Drivers: - Verify that your graphics drivers are up to date. Visit the manufacturer's website (NVIDIA, AMD, or Intel) and download the latest drivers for your GPU. 2. Optimize Game Settings: - Lower the in-game graphics settings to reduce the strain on your system. - Disable unnecessary graphical features that may be demanding on your...
It seems like you're facing performance issues or freezing in your video games that last for several seconds. Such problems can be caused by various factors, such as system overload, software conflicts, outdated drivers, or even background processes consuming resources on your device. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue: 1. Update Graphics Drivers: - Verify that your graphics drivers are up to date. Visit the manufacturer's website (NVIDIA, AMD, or Intel) and download the latest drivers for your GPU. 2. Optimize Game Settings: - Lower the in-game graphics settings to reduce the strain on your system. - Disable unnecessary graphical features that may be demanding on your hardware. 3. Close Background Programs: - Shut down all non-essential programs and background processes that could be consuming system resources. - Consider using Task Manager to check for resource-hungry processes. 4. Check for Overheating: - Monitor your laptop's temperature during gaming sessions. Overheating can lead to performance drops. - Ensure that your laptop is well-ventilated and not obstructed by dust. 5. Disable VPN and Other Network-Related Software: - Temporarily disable any VPN software or network-related services you have installed to see if they are causing interference. 6. Run System Maintenance: - Perform disk cleanup, check for system errors, and defragment your drive if necessary. 7. Diagnostic Tools: - Use diagnostic tools like MSI Afterburner to monitor CPU, GPU, and RAM usage during gameplay. This can help identify any hardware bottlenecks. 8. Revert System Changes: - If you suspect that VPN software is causing the issues, consider removing or disabling it temporarily to observe any changes in performance. Performing these steps can help diagnose the problem and potentially improve the gaming experience on your laptop. If the issue persists, it might be beneficial to seek further assistance or consult with a professional for a more in-depth analysis.

Solution
Back