Stream The Beatles’ Music on Microsoft Groove

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
Today we’ve got a momentous holiday surprise for music lovers around the world: The Beatles have arrived on Microsoft Groove, courtesy of Apple Corps and Universal Music Group!

This marks a historical moment for the music industry, and digital music – this is the first time that The Beatles’ music has been made available for streaming and Microsoft is honored to be a part of it. Beginning on December 24 at 12:01 AM local time in your country, you will be able to stream 17 of The Beatles’ albums on Microsoft Groove with a Groove Music Pass, even purchase the albums if you wish from the Windows Store. And for a limited time you will be able to buy the albums for 30% off*! You can track The Beatles streaming launch around the world, from east to west, on thebeatles.com.

Here’s the full list of albums available:

• Please Please Me
  • With The Beatles
  • A Hard Day’s Night
  • Beatles For Sale
  • Help!
  • Rubber Soul
  • Revolver
  • Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
  • Magical Mystery Tour
  • The Beatles
  • Yellow Submarine
  • Abbey Road
  • Let It Be
  • The Beatles 1962 – 1966
  • The Beatles 1967 – 1970
  • Past Masters (Volumes 1 & 2)

The first Beatles album I ever bought was Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, on vinyl. I’m looking forward to listening to this album along with other favorites like Revolver, Rubber Soul and Abbey Road today and through the new year as family and friends gather for the holidays, at home through my SONOS system or on the road from my phone. For those of you who are new to Microsoft Groove, it’s your one-stop destination for all the music you could ever want. It offers more than 40 million songs from the world’s most celebrated artists – now including The Beatles – and it’s easy to join with a free 30-day trial of our all-access Groove Music Pass (also available at our retail Microsoft Stores), which gives you instant streaming access to our entire music catalog**. With the Groove Music app, you can take your music wherever you go – it works on any Windows 10, Xbox, iOS, or Android device.

We hope that Microsoft Groove will help make your holiday season even better, with 17 albums worth of songs from one of the most influential and beloved bands of all-time, The Beatles.

In addition to this exciting and historic news about The Beatles coming to Microsoft Groove, the Windows Store has a great round of deals available for Windows 10 customers***. You’ll find an offering of deals on top movies, apps and games.

Wishing all of you around the world the happiest of holidays, and best tidings for 2016.

*All 17 albums are being made available at an introductory rate of 30% off of regular prices from 12/24/15 through 1/15/16.
** 30-day trial continues to a paid monthly subscription unless cancelled. Credit card required. Groove Music Pass sold separately and in select markets. Catalog size and availability varies by market and over time.
***Limited time offers. Offers vary by market.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom