Windows 10 stuck in automatic repair loop

rwhite

SOLVED THANK YOU have tried several ways to fix this and can't. I am very limited with knowledge about computers. I am at the point where i am ready to download win 10 on a usb drive to load in the computer. Don;t know how I will do that since it will not boot. The computer I am working with was win8 and upgraded to win 10. If anyone know of a good fix I can load on a usb and fix it that way i'm game. I need simple and easy.

Last edited:
Try just power cycling the computer when it attempts a repair.

If that doesn't get it out of the loop you may need to boot to the recovery console tap F8 during boot and trying a system restore.

to do a system restore do I have to have a disk to
Try just power cycling the computer when it attempts a repair.

If that doesn't get it out of the loop you may need to boot to the recovery console tap F8 during boot and trying a system restore.
to do a system restore do I have to have a windows disk?

Download the Windows 10 iso on a friend's computer and create a bootable USB. On your computer boot to the USB drive and reinstall Windows. There is an option to keep programs and data. That will be the easiest way to get it working.

Download the Windows 10 iso on a friend's computer and create a bootable USB. On your computer boot to the USB drive and reinstall Windows. There is an option to keep programs and data. That will be the easiest way to get it working.
Thank you Neemobeer I got it loaded and it's going again.

Back
Top Bottom