Windows 10 Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 issues

Watchy

Bought a new Surface Pro, charged it up and started on set up. I then got the blank screen and spinning circle. Held the power and volume button down together and it rebooted. That was the first issue.

Then when I had created a Microsoft account as advised, I tried to download some apps but just kept getting Error-Try Again messages. Then spent 5 hours on the phone to 4 different tech help guys in the US to tell me the account was corrupted.

Final issue I tried factory setting reset which eventually went through after about 6 hours and then came up with downloading windows which then got stuck for about 8 hrs on 8%. Now the whole thing wont work. Pretty poor when I haven't even had it a week. I'm not totally computer savvy but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

I don't want to be skeptical, however, i think this may have been one off case of getting a faulty device off the box. May be you can check with the store or with Microsoft support to get a replacement. Since its less than few days and you never actually used it, getting a replacement would be a better option.

Back