Windows 7 svchost.exe using 25% (1core) when surfing +photos

roydimas

Hello, Recently i replaced my connection and now every time i use my internet connection i get svchost.exe using 25% of my cpu... Here some photos about my problem:

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit, If you need more information about my system let me know and i will provide photos.

Thanks in advance to all helpers.

Attachments

• pic003.jpg
    pic003.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 531
  • pic002.jpg
    pic002.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 499
  • pic001.jpg
    pic001.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 427
Hello, Recently i replaced my connection and now every time i use my internet connection i get svchost.exe using 25% of my cpu... Here some photos about my problem:

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit, If you need more information about my system let me know and i will provide photos.

Thanks in advance to all helpers.

Roydimas:
Hello and welcome to the forums. I would really be interested in exactly what you meant above in the part that I have highlighted. Is it possible that the "connection change" came with some additional software, service or drivers that may be impacting your processor more then previously. If you are really interested in what's going on behind the scene in the various svchost processes and if neither of the above posts have pointed you at this application, perhaps you could run this and get a more detailed idea of exactly what's going on, take a look at this and let us know Link Removed due to 404 Error

Thank you all for your nice answers, I promise to read all the above information and reach my knowledge about this svchost.exe.

About "Recently i replaced my connection": I had connection for the past 2 years and about 2 weeks ago i had to replace it to a new one, Same ISP but not the same connection, Its hard to explain but the INTERNET connection dont behave the same way my old connection, Some stuff i could do with my old one are now limited, Also its not connect directly from my LAN but from a WAN Miniport. Its seem my all connection is somehow limited to do things like torrents, p2p or any tool require massive amount of connections... I dont know if its related to my problem but with my old connection i never had any errors with svchost.exe or anything else win7 run.

* The ISP said i dont have any limits about anything the WEB have to offer me included p2p or torrents.
* The Router i use dont have internal firewall enable.

After reading the links i download "Process Explorer", Long story short, I stopped/paused all services inside the svchost.exe but one, And the file still use 25% of my cpu... Only one problem, The service that left cant be stopped or paused because its depend on so many other services and disable it will disable half of the services included RPC resulting of no Internet at all.

* The svchost.exe use the same amount of cpu but for sorter time, Look at the photo. [Photo 002]

* I also think DNS Client is not innocent and after completely stopping/disabled the service i noticed great improvement but still take up to 25% cpu. [Photo 004]

Attachments

• pic001.jpg
    pic001.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 440
  • pic002.jpg
    pic002.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 407
  • pic003.jpg
    pic003.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 416
  • pic004.jpg
    pic004.jpg