Windows 10 System file checker

I had a similar problem, but the difference is that I couldn't start the system... only full diagnostics found the problem and solved it, it was a bug in the software. I think you need the same thing.

There are also programs like BlueScreenView that can help users identify the cause of the BSOD:

I'm not sure if anyone is actually reading the thread but the op has had his issue resolved.

Hello again
like I said I had a similar problem, but the difference is that I couldn't start the system... Only full circuit check found the problem and solved it, it was a bug in the software. I think you need the same thing. I was lucky, even the files were saved. I'm a photographer and this is my small business. I had several orders and these files would be VERY important to me and people. My computer is my life, my work, and almost my world. Of course now I understand that you need to have a good technique and a new. My computer is old and I want to buy a new one, thanks to this check, everything is now preserved .
(P.S. why did you delete the link? A user contacted me and said thanks for the link...)

Last edited:
Back