Windows 7 System Restore/Non working keyboard and mouse

Alex S

I am trying to do a system retory/ factory reset. After the computer restarts, it brings me to a kind of boot menu where both my mouse and keyboard are turned off. I cant select any options because of this and im stuck at this screen. Any advice on how to fix this is greatly appreciated:)

System specs?
Manufacturer's Name, Model Name, Model Number (all the numbers) and whatever other details you can supply, like......
Laptop, Desktop, Tablet.

System specs?
Manufacturer's Name, Model Name, Model Number (all the numbers) and whatever other details you can supply, like......
Laptop, Desktop, Tablet.
Desktop. Asus Maximus VI mobo, gtx 780, 8g gskill ram, 1200 watt cooler master pro gold psu, and an Intel i5 4670k. There is no model, its custom

After the computer restarts, it brings me to a kind of boot menu where both my mouse and keyboard are turned off.
Not sure what that screen might be.
Is it POSTS screen / perhaps the BIOS Setup screen or does it look more like a Operating System generated the screen?

Can you use your keyboard during POST to access your BIOS and confirm that you have "defaults" loading?
What type of keyboard and mouse are you using, if they are wireless devices, have you tried using wired USB or PS2 devices instead?

Not sure what that screen might be.
Is it POSTS screen / perhaps the BIOS Setup screen or does it look more like a Operating System generated the screen?

Can you use your keyboard during POST to access your BIOS and confirm that you have "defaults" loading?
What type of keyboard and mouse are you using, if they are wireless devices, have you tried using wired USB or PS2 devices instead?
The mouse and keyboard are both wired. I was reading online and saw that some other people have this problem too but cant seem to find any answers on how to fix it anywhere. Here is a picture of the screen. I cant click "Next" because neither the keyboard or mouse are activated after the computer restarts and brings me to this window.
Capture.PNG

Back