Windows 7 SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32k.sys - Blue screen of death error

Not in the current session, this was before I removed the AV - just wondered if this confirmed it is actually the AV

These are the same dump files you sent before and as I said there doesn't seem any driver verfier related dumps. Can you also please clear the minidump folder as your sending the old dump files again and again.

Not in the current session, this was before I removed the AV - just wondered if this confirmed it is actually the AV
I looked at the last dump file and it was the same as the one posted above.

OK I've cleared the mini dump folder. Apologies for the basic questions but what should I do now ? Use the win tool as before ? How do I produce the driver verifier dumps ?

Just see how you go on, sometimes the verifier won't pick anything up and plus don't forget it only works when you restart the machine. Basically when you reboot or boot up the verfier will, just before entering windows, stress each driver and if it's gonna bsod then it will probably do it at this time. This can sometimes lead to a bsod loop and you need to enter safe mode to turn the verifier off.
Try following the guide below again and then rebooting a few times. If no bsod is forthcoming though don't worry.
How do I fix a Blue Screen in Windows using Driver Verifier?

I'll be away for a couple of hours but will look at anything when I'm back.. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom