Windows 7 Tablet Pen Not Working Right

Ethan

I've got a HP Pavilion TX2525nr and I just installed the Windows RC 7100 build. At first the tablet features didn't work at all, touching it with my finger or using the pen/stylus. To fix the problem I reinstalled the wacom drivers from the HP website for my computer and afterwards...hurrah! It worked, pen and finger both were viable input devices. Then something happened, and I have absolutely no idea what it could've been, but the pen stopped working. Anytime I put the pen to the screen the cursor defaults to the very bottom right of the screen at the show desktop button but so far bottom right you barely see any white of the mouse. I tried reinstalling the drivers and that hasn't worked. It worked before so I figure it should be easily fixable if the problem can be identified. Any thoughts?

Jk, I found a way to fix it. Control Panel > Hardware/Sound > Tablet PC Settings and then I just reset the calibration. I guess that's what did it.

Jk, I found a way to fix it. Control Panel > Hardware/Sound > Tablet PC Settings and then I just reset the calibration. I guess that's what did it.
Ethan,
I'm having exactly the same problem as you noted previously. I'm not that technically savvy i was wondering if you could instruct me how to download the drivers and stuff.
Thanks

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I had to download the Windows Vista drivers. I'm pretty sure you just need the Wacom driver, download and it pretty much just runs itself. It's been a while so I don't remember all that went on but that should be all you need! Just restart after you install the driver and calibrate your touch inputs.

Back