Windows 8 The network operation optimization | Help!

Tiago

My internet does not have a high 'upload'. So the time for sending video on my computer, for example, the other PCs connected to the network are failing. And that is committed to the download because YouTube, for example, uses all that upload speed is already low and let all the other PCs in the absence of upload, making it not possible to 'request' web pages to which is then downloaded the page.

So the the lack of upload is compromentendo the other PCs on the network, and even my computer, surfing the web. The internet simply ceases to function. Is locked and is not because of the download

What functions, tools, settings, etc. Windows 8.1 provides for 'limit' that use the upload, being used more evenly, favoring the all the network.

Thank you!

Internet:
5.0 mbps download
0.5 mbps upload

system:
Windows 8.1

problem:
Unbalanced use of upload

What router are you currently using?

What router are you currently using?
Sagemcom F@ST 2704N
See image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_nE7p-tvTOmQUNpelJ4eF8zMm8/view?usp=sharing

I increased the speed of my internet.
  • My Download now is 13016 kbps = 13 mbps
  • My Upload now is 1152 kbps = 1.15 mbps
Every time I upload to YouTube, uploading is used totally, overloading, and this comprises the download what becomes very slow.
5 people are using the same internet. But I auditioned when everyone is asleep in the night, the Internet is inaccessible, when the upload is overloaded. Because this happens?

If I knew the cause, maybe I could find a way to resolve.
Screenshot (58).png
Screenshot (58).png

Thanks!

Sagemcom F@ST 2704N
See image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_nE7p-tvTOmQUNpelJ4eF8zMm8/view?usp=sharing

I increased the speed of my internet.

• My Download now is 13016 kbps = 13 mbps
  • My Upload now is 1152 kbps = 1.15 mbps
Every time I upload to YouTube, uploading is used totally, overloading, and this comprises the download what becomes very slow.
5 people are using the same internet. But I auditioned when everyone is asleep in the night, the Internet is inaccessible, when the upload is overloaded. Because this happens?

If I knew the cause, maybe I could find a way to resolve.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot (58).png
    Screenshot (58).png
    132.6 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Back