Windows 7 Think I fixed cause of BSOD using Reliability Monitor

stueycaster

Millennium Celebration Award Winner
Premium Supporter
Yesterday I had a BSOD. I was looking into doing what I needed to do to ask for help here. Then I thought of trying out the reliability Monitor. It told me that at the time of the incident I had a Video Hardware Error.

The computer was running weird. There was nothing I could put my finger on though. It was just a little sluggish. I downloaded a new copy of my video card driver and installed it. Now it is running as sweet as it usually does.

I'm fairly sure I fixed it. My question is do you guys think I could rely on this or should I ask you guys to check out the crash dump?

Yesterday I had a BSOD. I was looking into doing what I needed to do to ask for help here. Then I thought of trying out the reliability Monitor. It told me that at the time of the incident I had a Video Hardware Error.

The computer was running weird. There was nothing I could put my finger on though. It was just a little sluggish. I downloaded a new copy of my video card driver and installed it. Now it is running as sweet as it usually does.

I'm fairly sure I fixed it. My question is do you guys think I could rely on this or should I ask you guys to check out the crash dump?

Since it's working fine you should be OK. If you want to know if anything else is going on like out dated drivers etc. you could post the Dump files we'll be happy to look at it.

Hope this helps !

Back
Top Bottom