Windows 10 This app won't run on your PC?

Games to me always seem to run a little buggy after an upgrade perhaps the game you removed was connected to the other games in some way?
No they were separate and online games can't be.

again holdum333 do you know what rubbing and baiting means.

No they were separate and online games can't be.

again holdum333 do you know what rubbing and baiting means.

Did you run the DDU software and re-install your drivers from scratch? This seems to be a seperate issue from your games disappearing. You also stated you have 3000 gigabytes (3TB) of missing information, but you claim to have a 1 TB hard drive. How is this possible?

Also, have you considered using Steam to manage your game installations? Often times, you can you use your games product key for the game to access and manage it on Steam.

How do you suspect you are losing games and information is disappearing? Can you give us more of a detailed history of what changes you have made to your computer right before, during, and after this problem?

Have you considered trying these steps:

System File Integrity Checker (SFC) - Protect Windows Integrity

Repair and Fix Hard Drive and Disk Errors

How to Repair Windows 10 Issues (Windows Update, Component Store Corruption, etc.) | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

Your issue is confusing because it seems like a number of potential things have gone wrong. Need more concise and detailed information. It is possible System Restore will not resolve your issue.

Thank you,

Did you run the DDU software and re-install your drivers from scratch? This seems to be a seperate issue from your games disappearing. You also stated you have 3000 gigabytes (3TB) of missing information, but you claim to have a 1 TB hard drive. How is this possible?

Also, have you considered using Steam to manage your game installations? Often times, you can you use your games product key for the game to access and manage it on Steam.

How do you suspect you are losing games and information is disappearing? Can you give us more of a detailed history of what changes you have made to your computer right before, during, and after this problem?

Have you considered trying these steps:

System File Integrity Checker (SFC) - Protect Windows Integrity

Repair and Fix Hard Drive and Disk Errors

How to Repair Windows 10 Issues (Windows Update, Component Store Corruption, etc.) | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

Your issue is confusing because it seems like a number of potential things have gone wrong. Need more concise and detailed information. It is possible System Restore will not resolve your issue.

Thank you,
No.I didn't as I assumed the upgrade would check for the settings I had in windows 7 and keep it that way.I am not sure if those are going to be usefull as i have to repair and reinstall programs.I don't use Steam as I don't have Steam account mine run on Arc or Orgin..That is 36 gigs not 3000.Why is it that everyone has a steam account I did but never used it so they cancelled it.I had no problems with my system before the upgrade to 10 everything was running fine in Win 7..

I am still get incompatible when installing Nvidea 365.10 drivers.

Last edited:
I am still get incompatible when installing Nvidea 365.10 drivers.
Are you sure your not trying to install 32bit driver onto a 64bit os or vice versa? It's easy done (he say's shamefully).. :)

Last edited:
Hi duyetpham09,
Thanks for posting your problem and welcome.:) Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules prior to posting a new issue/thread. Throwing in an unrelated post on someone else's thread in poor "netiquette" [Network Etiquette], and we call this "hijacking someone else's thread!". On many forums, this can get you a warning and even banned from the site permanently.:noway: Since you are new, I'm informing you about this before the site Admins catch it. Ordinarily they will give you a warning also and ask that you read the forum rules. Please post your question on a NEW THREAD in whichever sub-forum you believe is closest to the category your problem falls within. You appeared to put this in the W10 forum, and if that's where you meant it to be, simply re-post your question as a NEW THREAD, and one of the site Admins will move your thread to the correct forum if necessary; and then volunteers or Admins will respond to your question.

Thanks,
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Ok.I got my driver installed and working fine.I just wished I could turn on safedisk as i am able to play some disk games.I just want to play my Vikings.
Thanks BIGBEARJEDI as I am an Admin on gaming fan site.

Back