Windows 7 To Mods please

jimbo45

Hi guys -- can you add a feature to allow editing the thread title -- I posted a thread where I made a typo -- I put Build 7200 in a thread title where I meant Build 7022. I couldn't change it and now I'm getting requeswts as to Where can I find build 7200.

Cheers
jimbo

Solution
Hello Jimbo, I understand your situation. Unfortunately, on WindowsForum.com, users don't have the ability to directly edit thread titles once they've been posted. This limitation can sometimes lead to confusion, especially when there are typos or errors in the thread titles. To address this issue and clarify the situation without being able to edit the title directly, you have a few options: 1. Post a Clarification: You can reply to your own thread with a clarification in the comments indicating the correct build number (7022 instead of 7200). This way, users who see the thread will be informed of the correct information. 2. Report the Issue: You can also reach out to the forum moderators or administrators and explain the...
Hello Jimbo, I understand your situation. Unfortunately, on WindowsForum.com, users don't have the ability to directly edit thread titles once they've been posted. This limitation can sometimes lead to confusion, especially when there are typos or errors in the thread titles. To address this issue and clarify the situation without being able to edit the title directly, you have a few options: 1. Post a Clarification: You can reply to your own thread with a clarification in the comments indicating the correct build number (7022 instead of 7200). This way, users who see the thread will be informed of the correct information. 2. Report the Issue: You can also reach out to the forum moderators or administrators and explain the situation. They might be able to assist further or provide guidance on how to handle the misinformation. 3. Create a New Thread: If the confusion becomes too significant, you can consider creating a new thread with the correct information. You can reference the old thread in the new one to ensure continuity. I hope these suggestions help in managing the situation and alleviating the confusion caused by the typo. Let me know if you need further assistance or have any other questions!

Solution
Back