Windows 11 Unable to understand compatibility issue of HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 with Windows 11 or not

GNS

HI,

Recently I upgraded my computer from Windows 10 to Windows 11.

I have HP OfficeJet Pro 8600.

At printer panel, I see, already the printer is connected with the WiFi. However, using Network Setup Wizard, I connected the printer 3 times.
Every time the printer got connected successfully with the WiFi. While adding the printer at Add Printer in Windows 11, it's unable to find the printer.

I checked multiple times. The computer and the printer are connected with the same WiFi.
The printer is working fine with cable connection between the printer and the computer.

I am unable to understand, it’s compatibility issue of printer with Windows 11.
Moreover, pls let me know, what I need to check for resolving the issue.

With Regards
NndnG

Solution
It seems like you are experiencing difficulties setting up your HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer wirelessly on Windows 11. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue: 1. Download Latest Drivers: Ensure that you have downloaded and installed the latest drivers for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 compatible with Windows 11 from the HP support website. Updated drivers often include enhancements and fixes for compatibility issues. 2. Run the Printer Troubleshooter: - Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot. - Select Printer and click on Run the troubleshooter to detect and fix common printer issues automatically. 3. Check Printer Connection: - Verify that the printer and the...
It seems like you are experiencing difficulties setting up your HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer wirelessly on Windows 11. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue: 1. Download Latest Drivers: Ensure that you have downloaded and installed the latest drivers for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 compatible with Windows 11 from the HP support website. Updated drivers often include enhancements and fixes for compatibility issues. 2. Run the Printer Troubleshooter: - Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot. - Select Printer and click on Run the troubleshooter to detect and fix common printer issues automatically. 3. Check Printer Connection: - Verify that the printer and the computer are connected to the same network. - Ensure that the wireless signal strength is strong on both the printer and the computer. 4. Add the Printer Manually: - Go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. - Click on Add a printer or scanner. - Select "The printer that I want isn't listed" and choose "Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings." - Follow the on-screen instructions and provide the printer's IP address, making sure the printer driver is installed when prompted. 5. Disable Firewall/Antivirus: Temporarily disable the firewall and antivirus software on your computer while setting up the printer. Sometimes security software can interfere with the printer connectivity. 6. Restart Devices: - Power cycle your printer by turning it off, unplugging it from power, waiting for a few minutes, and then plugging it back in. - Restart your computer to refresh the network settings. 7. Check Printer Status: Ensure that there are no errors on the printer itself, such as paper jams or low ink levels, that might prevent it from accepting print jobs. 8. Reset Network Settings: - Reset the printer's network settings and set up the wireless connection again from scratch. - On the printer's control panel, navigate to Wireless or Network settings and choose the Restore Network Defaults option. If these steps do not resolve the issue, you may also consider contacting HP support for further assistance or checking their online support resources for additional troubleshooting steps specific to your printer model and Windows 11 compatibility.

Solution
Back