Windows 10 Unallocated disk space

Rapaaja

Bookspace disk space

I noticed that I have unallocated disk space on the system disk. Quite a lot, in relation to the size of the disc in question, and so I like to use it.

Does Windows have any tool / option to add it to C drive? The disk space reserved for programs and applications would almost double.
Here comes the picture. So the idea is that you should bring the 110.91 GB on the left to get 111.28 GB on that C. Explorer tells you that the size of that C is 111GB and that unallocated is 110.91, too much "idle / wasted". As you can see from the picture, none of those "brightened" options are right. "Expand drive" could be that option, but when it's dim, yhyyy! đŸ˜„

Picture
1572456829478.png

what's the reserved space? is that? Sorry that pictures lanques!

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by bookspace. If by reserved you mean system reserved that would be the boot partition on an MBR partitioned system and you don't want to mess with it.

Do you have a second OS on this system such as Linux? That space that appears empty is likely that OS.

Sorry i dont know now i will find out thanks for your comment thanks. I Let tel you know when I get an answer from the asker. thank you.
THAT Translations is poor but if this beder: Unallocated disk space . Wil ADMISTOR FIXS ?

Google does not have the right to translate US English / technical information from various devices eg audio amplifier or players / TV hou fixit pigturea capability or components Thank you. So in Finnish.
- - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - -
I got a response
Not really enthusiastic about re-installing .... A couple of times this year I had to do it for a variety of reasons, both of Winuka's own. It took several days. now that I have yet to use Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail program, and I'm pretty "green" in its use, so even that more reluctance. I do not know of a storm bird option to verify and recover my eMail accounts (I have several of them) with my passwords, as well as messages. So pretty sure the data will be lost ... 😣

Is there any kolmanne-party program that the matter could be treated? What if I take a syst. disc out and put another machine on the external drive for a while and make an expansion there?

I was still looking at that picture. Is it so that the unoccupied space has to be after the station ID that you plan to expand. If so, then my situation is impossible, because at C drive that unoccupied area is at the beginning of the drive then there are a couple of 450 MB of space reserved for the system, then C drive and 509 MB of space reserved for the system? area.
1572472662941.png
1572472801731.png

Last edited:
SORRY Olisi Toinen kysymys 0xa00F4243 Kuinka saan HP-probook6570b kameran toimimaan skypessÀ?

Thank you for directing my question to the right section Rapaaja

Last edited:
TÀmÀ kiusa alkoi sen jÀkee kun laite sammunettiin työ pöydÀltÀ klikaten sammutus ja samalla pitÀen returnappia alhaalla eli totaalinen sammutus.

Thank you for directing my question to the right section Rapaaja

Last edited:
Back