Unexpected BSOD results in Crash Dump

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by donnieking, Apr 11, 2011.

1. donnieking

donnieking New Member

Hello everyone,

I have recently had several crash dump files appear in c:\windows\minidump.

I am uploading it here, for those who may wish to review it. However, I cannot specify what the cause of these problems may have been.:eek:

Attached Files:

2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Excellent Member
    Microsoft Community Contributor

Since no one else has yet responded, but they will, I will bring some things up. I am not that good at reading dump files but I noticed there is a reference to LPremove.exe. This, I believe, is a utility designed to remove language packs that for some reason are not compatible with your setup. It looks like you are using a German Win 7 version, or at least a German Language Pack.

This utility seems to be a scheduled task that will run as needed and at start-up to check your system. Any chance it is trying to remove a language pack or part of a language pack?

3. donnieking

donnieking New Member

Well I not really sure. I'm fairly new to windows os because I've been a mac user for many years. I feel lost in this situation. These error codes are like a foreign language within it's self. I've been researching forums because I don't want to pay The Geek Squad 300.00 just to come by and tell me they can't fix the problem, so I'm hoping I come across a tutorial or someone that may recognize my problem. Thx for the help!

4. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Excellent Member
    Microsoft Community Contributor

If someone does not come by soon, you might go to the BSOD forum and link to this thread.