Windows 8 Unexplainable obstacles Im facing with my Windows...

Again, in most cases you can't copy the .exe of the game to your Windows, it wont wort. At first you have you run the installation script on . Did you do that?
The application (not game) is an executable installation file that I am able to install but running it is the problem..
So yeah I did do that..

Go to the side of the manufacturer, find the support pages for your laptop and download the driver packages for W8.
With these installed you should have a working Windows .
Which programs give which error message?

Go to the side of the manufacturer, find the support pages for your laptop and download the driver packages for W8.
With these installed you should have a working Windows .
Which programs give which error message?
I think a few screenshots would be nice. What do you think?

I can't. You just have to run the installation program, it put every thing were it should be, add register values, what ever is needed.

I can't. You just have to run the installation program, it put every thing were it should be, add register values, what ever is needed.
It has a label on it, with a manufactorer, type number, that will help. Most laptops have some possibility of Reset to Manufactorer Settings. I think you can find on its webpage what you have to do. Maybe that offers some opening.
Really hope you have luchk this time.

Back