Windows 7 Unigine 'Heaven' DX11 Benchmark 2.0

Unigine has today rolled out an updated version of its Heaven Benchmark, the first application to truly test the capabilities of DirectX 11 graphics cards. The 2.1 release comes with several tweaks and a couple of features that should make 3DMark 11 seem farther than it is.
The first major addition in v2.1 is support for OpenGL 4.0, the open API that includes many of the technologies found in DirectX 11, while the second is 3D - more specifically the ability to enable stereo 3D via one of four modes - anaglyph, separate images, 3D Vision or iZ3D.
The Heaven Benchmark 2.1 can be downloaded via this page

Ref: Link Removed - Invalid URL

The first major addition in v2.1 is support for OpenGL 4.0, the open API that includes many of the technologies found in DirectX 11, while the second is 3D - more specifically the ability to enable stereo 3D via one of four modes - anaglyph, separate images, 3D Vision or iZ3D.

Looks like I'm gonna have to do it again, if there's noticeable difference of course. :)

yes, have someone else doing it before wasting your bandwidth/data! For my DX10.1 card it's a waste of time since I am on a relatively slow isp connection.

I find this version to be slower than the previous.. Might be down to driver optimization or lack of with the new version, not sure.. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

It seems the benchmark 'Sanctuary' has also been given the Dx11 treatment and has now moved up to version 2.3.
Download is above..

I like those Unigine. Sweet looking. Tried the 2.1 Heaven

14b2i6q.png

Link Removed due to 404 Error
pencil.png
pencil.png
pencil.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom