Windows 11 update + clean install

Peterr

Fantastic Member
Do I have to do an upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 before doing a clean install with the MCT?

If you're using a tool like Rufus it's fairly straight forward. It should auto detect your USB.
1. Click SELECT and select the Windows ISO
If it doesn't auto select scheme and system they should be as they are below
GPT and UEFI
2. Click Start and wait

1633010163746.png

No. I mean, there isn't a version of MCT for Windows 11. So, it would be pointless if you update to windows 11 now. Even when the version for windows 11 is released, I don't see any point in updating from windows 10 to 11. The new version of the operating system is not yet as good as the previous one. I am not willing to upgrade to it soon. I will get it only after it gets the first consistent updates. Only after that will I go to software deal.store and get the new windows. I like how it looks, but I don't see it any better than Windows 10.

Last edited:
Agreed. I am using both. No detectable performance difference this is confirmed by more recent internet comparison/benchmark tests.
Only point is, maybe you could be a useful feedback contributor to improve Windows 11??:rolleyes:

"No. I mean, there isn't a version of MCT for Windows 11"
Try this page, several options there:

"I will get it only after it gets the first consistent updates"

I have had several already, including cumulative updates. These on incompatible machines - all running without snags - so far

Last edited:
Back