Windows 10 UPDATE : Sniper Elite 4

ragnarok1968

Ok, I've completed the entire campaign in singleplayer mode. in Multiplayer mode, you can accomplish the missions as part of a two-man team by full completing the missions from the single player campaign.

it is my understanding that you will lose your save games in some instances. All? I can't verify just yet because I haven't found a partner to team up with.

ok, I've played some Multiplayer (MP here on out) mode games and there's the usual issues with run and gunners. I've personally witnessed some shady gamers thus far who seem to have aimbots for enhanced kills in game.

The big picture is, I really enjoy the game in Single player/MP coop or simply SP single missions. Some of the maps are a lot of fun.

DLC:
I purchased the Silent warfare weapons pack & the covert heros character packs, roughly $5 each. I enjoy the suppressed rifle in that pack but the downside is it has less-than-stellar zoom. but is effective when you empty your lungs to shoot. the covert characters offers a decent ghillie suit character for MP mode or SP mode campaign COOP mode.

I never play multiplayer. its a disgraceful mess.

I haven't tried the new game yet. I play Battlefield 4 in multiplayer. Lots of servers, a few have 34 players on each side and it is a challenge.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom