Windows 8 Upgrade ANY PC to Windows 8 for $14.99!

Mitchell_A

Essential Member
Hey everyone,

I was scrambling to get Windows 8 for $39.99 via the Upgrade Assistant, however I didn't want to wait 6-8 days for PayPal to transfer funds from my checking account.

So I was doing a little searching around when it came to me that there was a $14.99 upgrade offer available to those who purchased a new PC recently. If you go to Windows Upgrade Offer - Landing Page and select your country, then enter some false information about a PC you have supposedly purchased recently, Microsoft will send you a promo code via email which can be entered into the Upgrade Assitant (Buy Windows - Microsoft Windows) and give you the discounted price of $14.99.

Now that's a steal ;)

Hope this is helpful to some of you :)
Mitchell.

At the time of publishing this article, it did not. At which stage were you asked for a Windows 7 Product Key?

The first page is where I put in my name, e-mail, computer make, etc..., after that, the next page asks for valid Win 7 key. Perhaps I did it wrong.

WOW! If a friend want to do the same I will pass on this info thanks.

It could mean that win 8 is not selling so well and they are trying to get people interested. Personally I would not install 8 even if it were free! Win 8 is a Fisher price OS! :)

Microsoft must have realized people were working around the system and added the product key check. It was nice while it lasted!

Back