Windows 7 URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Paul Tatham

My machine runs with an I5 processor with a 2GB Invidia Geforce Graphics card on Windows 7 Pro. I was running Autodesk Revit 2014 (a 3D architectural program), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and 2 folders were open. The machine suddenly running much slower, I saved and closed all the programs and restarted. When it restarted "Intel RST service" was not running and an error message showed up ("Server Busy" - This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose ' Switch To' to activate the busy program ans correct the problem), I did this and nothing happened. None of my programs wanted to run. Since then I have forced the machine to shut down a few times, but nothing has changed. Task manager doesn't open either. Please help!

One basic measure could be to run Windows 7 in Safe Mode, press F8 continuously or repeatedly after POST / when Windows starts, and when in Safe Mode, scan with your Antivirus program. I'm not saying this is the cure.

You didn't install any new programs before the problem occurred? Or the day before? --- Need to ask.

Back
Top Bottom