Windows 7 [URGENT] Please Help

Soulja Pixii

Hey everyone,
my dads stressing a bit because he's using an email account from Crazy Domains with Outlook and it can recieve but not send emails. i think ive got the SMTP server address wrong :S

it says given to you by your ISP or something so i thought it would be mail.bigpond.com but thats not working (i think it used to work before)

any help its kind of urgent because its for his business

Hey everyone,
my dads stressing a bit because he's using an email account from Crazy Domains with Outlook and it can recieve but not send emails. i think ive got the SMTP server address wrong :S

it says given to you by your ISP or something so i thought it would be mail.bigpond.com but thats not working (i think it used to work before) and can someone please not just write have you contacted support this time thanks.

(last time this got closed not sure why?)

Hey everyone,

it says given to you by your ISP or something so i thought it would be mail.bigpond.com but thats not working (i think it used to work before) and can someone please not just write have you contacted support this time thanks.

(last time this got closed not sure why?)

It got closed for unknown to me reason, as soon as I noticed I reopenned.

Have you contacted their support ? Why not?

Back