Windows Vista Vista and Adobe Acrobat

bunnibug

Does anyone know which Acrobat reader works with Vista? I tried installing the newest one b/c it says it works with Vista... but it won't load, it got to 66% and just stayed there. Anyone know which one works? I can't buy one. I have to d/l the free ones...

Hi, here's a link to the download for vista. It'll place an icon on the desktop for you to click if the download either gets interrupted or you lose the connection. Try that and see how you go:
Adobe - Adobe Reader Download - All versions

This download also includes the google toolbar although if you uncheck the little box you'll lose it, the choice is yours :)

That's the one I did. And it gave me the icon, and I clicked it, the thing is, the d/l wasn't interrupted... it's been d/l since this time yesterday. Lol. I don't know what is going on. It's just saying that the d/l is pending. Any ideas?

That's the one I did. And it gave me the icon, and I clicked it, the thing is, the d/l wasn't interrupted... it's been d/l since this time yesterday. Lol. I don't know what is going on. It's just saying that the d/l is pending. Any ideas?

Get rid of it... I'd try Superbills suggestion and if still no joy, run a 'Disk Clean' (to clean out your temporary files) and start again.

There you go bunnibug, spoilt for choice for possible solutions :D

Back