Windows Vista Vista Doesn't Stop Loading ! HELP !

HI !

When I start up my vista. it's perfectly fine.... and then when i go to my documents and start browsing through files... then my vista will start loading and loading and loading and makes my pc slow and slow and slower.... taskmanager says nothing is using my memory, but according to the monitor, my ram is 99% used !!!!!! please it's a brand new pc and It's doing this ! help !

it's a
1.8ghz
1000mb ram
120hdd
ag all that shit...

any advice PLZ !

HI !

When I start up my vista. it's perfectly fine.... and then when i go to my documents and start browsing through files... then my vista will start loading and loading and loading and makes my pc slow and slow and slower.... taskmanager says nothing is using my memory, but according to the monitor, my ram is 99% used !!!!!! please it's a brand new pc and It's doing this ! help !

it's a
1.8ghz
1000mb ram
120hdd
ag all that shit...

any advice PLZ !

Vista does load the RAM with serivces and programs with something called 'Superfetch' and is designed to make the os quicker. The trouble is if you only have a small amount of RAM say 1GB then it doesn't work so well. You could either buy some more RAM, try turning off Superfetch or if you have a USB key thats got a good amount of flash memory on it, you could try using 'Readyboost.

Back