Stef Geukens

Hi everyone!

When I start up my pc in the left top corner a volume slider appears and when I change the volume it always goes back to 100%. I also tried changing the volume on several other locations, installed all audio drivers, tried to disconnect hardware that is capable of changing the volume but it keeps happening.

I added a gif of what happends.
VolumeBug.gif

Does anyone know how to fix this? :(
Thanks!

Here, run this little application I just made. As long as it has focus it will pick up key presses. If it starts spamming key presses then something is stuck on your keyboard or a program is creating key press events.

Attachments

• Keypress.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 326
Here, run this little application I just made. As long as it has focus it will pick up key presses. If it starts spamming key presses then something is stuck on your keyboard or a program is creating key press events.

Hi mate, thanks for replying. I tested with your tool and this is the result
Test.gif

So I have to look for the source of the keypress event.
Thanks mate, this will help out :)

I found the problem.
The source of the event is my old keyboard, a logitech g15.

About 2 years ago it stopped working so I removed the lcd and some other parts to create lights inside my pc and a lcd frontpanel for displaying ingame stats and so on.
Been working great but now it keeps sending volume up. I think because I got this new logitechheadset my pc also reinstalled the drivers for my G15. Result is an annoying volume up spam :p

Thanks allot you really helped me out mate.

Back
Top Bottom