Windows 7 W7 7048 x86 leaked!

blackroseMD1

Extraordinary Member
Check the usual spots...you'll find it.

Edit: looks like an untouched Connect ISO.

7048x68.jpg

Was just about to post this.
Officially leaked 3h 22 mins ago, but just came across my attention.

before i go get this (got 7022 and am happy with it) is it working fine and better? cause i can only find slow RS links :x

I just noticed, that in 7048's compatibilty mode were added "Windows XP SP3" and "Windows Vista SP2" :razz:

Oh, thanks for info, but i got my x64 build 7048 working, and i think that i'm throwing away x86 :D

Problem with this build?

JUst installed this morning,usual format partition then install,but now can see two drives,my 22 Gig XP(C) and Win7' 16 Gig(D).And both are accessible,in Win7,even though in builds 7000 and 7022,not so.Still getting dual boot on start-up.I am a bit a bit worried about any problems-with security and getting XP back on expiry off Win7.
Also have noticed no Feedback on top of Explorer as in previous builds, may-be RC as some have proposed it to be?

JUst installed this morning,usual format partition then install,but now can see two drives,my 22 Gig XP(C) and Win7' 16 Gig(D).And both are accessible,in Win7,even though in builds 7000 and 7022,not so.Still getting dual boot on start-up.I am a bit a bit worried about any problems-with security and getting XP back on expiry off Win7.
Also have noticed no Feedback on top of Explorer as in previous builds, may-be RC as some have proposed it to be?

Sounds like your all set to go.. ;) Enjoy.. just an observation, you said in builds 7000 and 7022 that you can't see your partition that has XP on it.. well you actually can, all you have to do is rename the partition (change the drive letter) than it will become visible and accessible.. ;)

Not on others.

Sounds like your all set to go.. ;) Enjoy.. just an observation, you said in builds 7000 and 7022 that you can't see your partition that has XP on it.. well you actually can, all you have to do is rename the partition (change the drive letter) than it will become visible and accessible.. ;)
Hello Radenight.
On other versions other partition was not seen,only on this version.And when trying to open certain app's in XP system from Win7,like Cyberlink for JVC camcorder-dvd burner not seen.Also just had first crash in Win 7(black screen)with just browser open and on opening Computer Explorer.But it's looking even better ,just great .

Error With Win Explorer In Build 7048 X86

Build 7022 works without errors on this 1GHz Athlon 1Gb ram system. Tried build 7048 both as an upgrade to 7022, and as a fresh install and at the very end of the process, with the virgin desktop showing, I get the error msg "Windows Explorer has stopped working" with buttons to Send Information and Cancel.

The error also shows in a Safe Mode boot up.

Anyone else getting this or know of a solution?

I just want to get 32bit ISO file,but no good resource found

Which build are you looking for? 7000 was the one released to the general public so if you know someone who downloaded it from Microsoft when it was being offered maybe they could burn you a copy or send you one.. ;) As for the other builds, they are all interim/daily builds that were never ment to be released to the public.. they can be found quite easily but I'm not saying where.. ;)

The RC is due out in April too so there's not long to wait for that,, it will also be released to the general public so Microsoft will have it available to download from their site as well.. :)

Back
Top Bottom