Windows 7 W7 Ultimate x64 - Virtual PC

Alphadan

Hi

I am trying to install the Windows XP mode on my evaluation copy of W7 Ultimate.
I have already installed the windows xp mode, and I have run the compatiliby tool (to check that Virtualization is enabled). I have completely turned off my computer twice (for bios restart). I am, however, getting a weird error:
When i try to install windows virtual pc (KB958559 for ultimate 64 bit and in English, the same as my OS) I get a warning message "This update is not applicable to your computer".

I have [email protected] + HD4870 1Gb + 4Gb DDR3 + Asus P5E

What should I do?

Thanks.

Well, I didn't know much about your problem , and since Microsoft made the OS, they are the best people to ask, and its the quickest way to get an answer, theres no need to be disrespectful, if you dont want help you wont get any.

Well, I didn't know much about your problem , and since Microsoft made the OS, they are the best people to ask, and its the quickest way to get an answer, theres no need to be disrespectful, if you dont want help you wont get any.

Logic would suggest having limited knowledge on a particular topic would warrant saying nothing as opposed to saying something as you demonstrated above. I don't mean to open a can of worms, but uh, Alphadan is right..

Back