Wallet Strings

Heaven or Hell

I've recently started looking into this, because today I came so close to losing my wallet in the city (if it wasn't for something, I would not have noticed I left it somewhere) and when I googled ways to not let this happen, I've been reading about "wallet chains" but I'm not interested in metal chains, but more like the string at the bottom of this:

41ao9TdIV-L._SS400_.jpg

I don't want things over the shoulder or purse-like wallets. I'm looking for something where I can have my wallet in my back or side pockets, but at the same time I can attach a wallet string from the wallet to one of my belt loops...know what I'm saying?

Does anyone by chance know where I can find one of these separately or with a wallet, because I'm not interested in buying a set of 4 different strings shown above. I take it they may be in the same store selling wallets. I would like to know the "official" term for this thing though, that way my searching of it and finally getting it will be easier.

Thanks.

It was tough to find anything for men with a string or leather, it's usually chains. I would suggest either eBay or a local leather shop.

Back
Top Bottom