Windows XP Want to burn Bootable xp dvd

sunjoy143

This is sanjay from Pune, here, Last week I've downloaded Windows_Xp service pack 3(1.48gb)_from website which is not a iso file, contanis installable folders only, i want to make it bootable dvd tried diffrenet softwares like Ultraiso, poweriso, Magiciso And even nero 6.6. but all is vain

i was all ready having xp service pack 2 on my laptop. so i cannot install this on my laptop, so will u plz guide me how to make it bootable disk??

Thanks

This is sanjay from Pune, here, Last week I've downloaded Windows_Xp service pack 3(1.48gb)_from website which is not a iso file, contanis installable folders only, i want to make it bootable dvd tried diffrenet softwares like Ultraiso, poweriso, Magiciso And even nero 6.6. but all is vain

i was all ready having xp service pack 2 on my laptop. so i cannot install this on my laptop, so will u plz guide me how to make it bootable disk??

Thanks
Just Google "making a bootable xp disk" There are tons of pages describing this process. There is no need to go over it here again.

If your going to go the "slipstream" method (which I'd also recommend) then I'd say use nLite.. ;) It not only is very easy to use but it also allows you to fully customize the XP ISO that you'll end up creating.. :)

nLite is freeware and is available for download here: Link Removed - Invalid URL

It did have an official site but that doesn't seem to be working anymore..

If your going to go the \"slipstream\" method (which I'd also recommend) then I'd say use nLite.. ;) It not only is very easy to use but it also allows you to fully customize the XP ISO that you'll end up creating.. :)

nLite is freeware and is available for download here: Download nLite 1.4.9.1 - Remove Windows components like Media Player, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express and more - Softpedia

It did have an official site but that doesn't seem to be working anymore..

I agree! nLite rocks!

Back