Was incompatable, now I am (

I had a very old graphics card in my computer, and windows 10 couldn't install because of it. I took the card out and uninstalled the drivers. That was the only reason i couldn't upgrade. But when i click on the windows 10 tab, it still says " Compatibility Issue" (Radeon 9250)

BIGBEARJEDI

Fantastic Member
Premium Supporter
What computer? Make/Model, year built. If you installed this on a desktop, did you try removing the Radeon card and using the internal SVGA chip on the Motherboard for the upgrade?? What version of Windows did you upgrade from?

Thanks,
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

What computer? Make/Model, year built. If you installed this on a desktop, did you try removing the Radeon card and using the internal SVGA chip on the Motherboard for the upgrade?? What version of Windows did you upgrade from?

Thanks,
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>
Samsung Magic Station (Oldie but upgraded to 4 gigs of ram and other stuff.) i am now using the SVGA chipset integrated on the motherboard. Upgrading from Windows 7.

BIGBEARJEDI

Fantastic Member
Premium Supporter
Ok, thanks for that. Make sure that you have the correct download ISO file for the Win10 upgrade; there are 2 of them; a 32-bit and a 64-bit. You'll have to research exactly which version of Win7 is currently installed on the Samsung PC, either 32-bit or 64-bit, and then apply the appropriate Win10 ISO file (32 or 64-bit). If you can't find it, post back for help, or download the free SPECCY diagnostic program from piriform.com and it will tell you within minutes.

Good luck,
<<<BBJ>>>

Ok, thanks for that. Make sure that you have the correct download ISO file for the Win10 upgrade; there are 2 of them; a 32-bit and a 64-bit. You'll have to research exactly which version of Win7 is currently installed on the Samsung PC, either 32-bit or 64-bit, and then apply the appropriate Win10 ISO file (32 or 64-bit). If you can't find it, post back for help, or download the free SPECCY diagnostic program from piriform.com and it will tell you within minutes.

Good luck,
<<<BBJ>>>
Its the correct file. Because it came thru windows update.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.