Windows 7 Waterfox browser for Win 7 Home Premium 32-bit?

Varsel

I keep getting conflicting info on whether or not this browser will run on 32-bit Win 7. One source claims it will run on any Win 7, then another site says it will only work on 64-bit Win 7. Anyone know for sure? I'd rather not clutter the registry by downloading a useless app I have to uninstall.

Looks like 32 and 64 is supported:

Quote from that website:

Waterfox on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from internet browsers without restrictions. Waterfox 2020.04 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Yeah, I saw that, but lo4d steered me wrong once before on a software supposedly compatible with XP Pro, which turned out not to be. I been all over the source website:
but could find no confirmation, nor has Google been cooperative, so thought I'd ask here. Guess I'll have to risk it. Maybe I will download IObit Uninstaller first...just in case. Thanks for the reply!

Guess I'll have to risk it. Maybe I will download IObit Uninstaller first...just in case.
On that front I use Macrium Reflect (free edition):

on a regular basis ( to create and maintain three generarion complete backups of the system drive) with one-off backups whenever I install some iffy apps or or major system update.

Back