What browser are you using?

What browser are you using?

• Total voters
IE8 is working good for me too.
No problems to report.

IE8 mostly, but I also have Chrome working using the

"C:\Users\mike\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe --in-process-plugins"

target line fix. Kinda kludgy, but works great once it's opened.

you left out google chrome....

Last edited:
Firefox 3.0.5, because I it has adblock and has the easiest system to switch between the 6 spellcheck dictionaries I use. Chrome won't even install, and IE8 has, amongst other bugs expected of a beta release and the lack of addons, buggy japanese text input.

The only thing I like about IE8 that I miss in firefox is the different tabs showing up as separately on the taskbar popup.

nmn

I used to use Privoxy/Chrome on Vista with my Laptop, or Firefox 3 with Adblock Plus on Linux with my laptop. However, in Windows 7, Internet Explorer 8 is looking nice. A few times I was mildly worried there were some privacy issues (I don't like the idea of my browser sending out my history) but it seems to be okay.

IE8 is still a mess for web compatibility, but hopefully they'll keep going with the standards compliance. At least they did something.

maddmaxx

Opera. Fastest browser around especially for images. I'm not a FF fan but that being said I hear that it's better than IE. One of the features that I like about Opera is the "Paste and Go" option when pasting a URL. Gee why didn' FF think of that? And all those extensions are not really necessary. Give me speed and ease of use. I am surprised that Opera is not more widely accepted.

loathe

Firefox ever since it came out and havent looked at another. By the sounds of it the Opera seems to be pretty fast which is what I look for in a browser

maddmaxx

Hey loathe,
You Kiwis are wacky. I love you guys. I read at least one news article a day about some nutty stuff going on down under. Takes the pressure off of us Yanks. Try Opera you might like it. :)

loathe

Hey loathe,
You Kiwis are wacky. I love you guys. I read at least one news article a day about some nutty stuff going on down under. Takes the pressure off of us Yanks. Try Opera you might like it. :)
You know it.
Kia Ora bro

Firefox 3 for most of my surfing, IE8 is too slow to load, Chrome is pretty fast, but has its limitations.

What browser am I using

I'm using IE8 and Firefox3 beta. IE8 isn't compatible with my banks website so I had to install Firefox.

Theo

What exploror?

I prefer IE7 but I see W7 uses IE8.I have used alot of the different browsers and I think I prefer Maxthon the best.

I voted Firefox 3, but it's the 64-bit iteration called Minefield. It works just fine, but it's visibly slower than the MSIE that's packaged with 64-bit Win 7.

Firefox 3.6, IE 8 too.
I have Chrome but I'm not so happy to use it.

FireFox absolutely..
IE is too slow i think..

94 votes and the frontrunners are clear - fairly obvious!

I mostly use :

1. Opera
2. Firefox
3. Chrome

I am also a frequent user of IE 8, looking forward to IE 9 final.

Mostly, Firefox Portable 3.6.3, lately I've been using a Windows optimised version
of Firefox called "Pale Moon".

The Pale Moon Project homepage

D\L the .zip and extract it. Place the extracted folder anywhere you want and create a shortcut to the .exe.
Running this shortcut will open Pale Moon with all your Firefox extensions, plugins, bookmarks and other customizations.

a few: firefox 3.6.3, google chrome 4.1, ie 8

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.