What do you do on the computer?

JasonT4T3

What do you do on the computer? Program, graphic design, webdesign, etc...? I dont know what I do I'm sampling them all. I'm trying to find my niche in the computer world...

Programming and games. When working configuring and rolling out servers. Mainly render\compile farms.

Cool! What language? I think programming is what I will be doing, I do Python but my really bad:/ i get discouraged easily.

C and C++, you shouldn't get discouraged the more you do it the easier it becomes :) Mainly C on linux with QT and GTK+

The really twee saying practice makes perfect is actually true. :) Also find something you love and go for that.

The really twee saying practice makes perfect is actually true. :) Also find something you love and go for that.
I love computer science in general! But that is a wide category so i went with programming and i love it! But i just need a bit more practice

I love computer science in general! But that is a wide category so i went with programming and i love it! But i just need a bit more practice

Me too is the one thing I'm actually good at without really having to try. Mostly on the forum you'll find me in the bsod section. Find it rewarding helping get machines stable and up to speed.

Me too is the one thing I'm actually good at without really having to try. Mostly on the forum you'll find me in the bsod section. Find it rewarding helping get machines stable and up to speed.

That is one area I am very strong in, tech support. But I just feel weird having all theses computers around me at my desk and not developing anything...

I know Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Accessories, and Hardware like the back of my hand and I help a lot of people with there problems. I just don't feel like I can contribute to the tech world with that...

Last edited:
Oooooo what a question ... hehe ... well I render GFX and do quite a lot with pictures, got 100s of pics of er all sorts of things :redface:

Gaming, freelance web/e-learning content development, gaming, view windows7forums, watch movies, read ebooks, and more gaming.

Sit and stare at my beautiful computer components and think to myself "Why did I spend $1,000 on this?"

Back
Top Bottom