Windows 7 What is Windows?

Liang171717

I think Windows is just one platform that can place the order to application software for start or stop its application software, and I think Windows have its source code, and that source code is simple figure, that simple figure have two kind of circulate, large one and small one, and source code is basis on BASIC

In simple terms your summary of Windows is on the lines but is most certainly not written in Basic - it written mostly in C and variants of C like C++ and C#.

now we talk source code for windows, the source code of window is working on BASIC, and we can look back window history, when we can get window and we get C++ and C#, source code of window is certain figure that can looping execution some order

I have not translated anything about windows, I just want to talk what’s source code for windows, and I think that is some certain figure, that figure is very simple, they can consisted of two circulation, small one and large one, and finally that figure can replace two order of start or stop application software, so we can use that figure to start or stop application software, key point for that source code: it is working on BASIC

I appreciate that English is unlikely to be your first language but am afraid that what you are saying is unintelligible. If there are things you would like to say and contribute I suggest you try to obtain some help in expressing yourself in understandable English.

Thanks, I just want to show windows and source code of windows as follows:

Window is platform for application software, application software can working on it, and windows can send instructions to application software for get into or exit its application software

Source code of Windows is the code of those instructions and is two different sample figure, that two figures are consisting of two kind of circulation: small circulation and large circulation, so those circulating figure can send two different instructions for different application software

Application software can start working or stop working after get the instructions from windows

My English is not my first language, so if you have any questions for my English, please tell me, about problems for windows and source code of window, you can talk with your friend

Thanks, I just want to show windows and source code of windows as follows:

Window is platform for application software, application software can working on it, and windows can send instructions to application software for get into or exit its application software

Source code of Windows is the code of those instructions and is two different sample figure, that two figures are consisting of two kind of circulation: small circulation and large circulation, so those circulating figure can send two different instructions for different application software

Application software can start working or stop working after get the instructions from windows

My English is not my first language, so if you have any questions for my English, please tell me, about problems for windows and source code of window, you can talk with your friend

Sorry, but you're still not making much sense. I got lost in the first post and had no idea what you were trying to say.

Back