What Song Do You Like or Are You Listening Too?

one of the BEST Rock songs and videos of all time!

Queen performing Bohemian Rhapsody

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Richard, you scooped me on my Freddie Mercury honorarium. But here's a few from Queen.

Another one of my favorites:

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Simple Man

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Simple Man (Live)

Shinedown

Simple Man

Guaranteed to go over 90% of your heads, but as of now I've got the headphones on listening to the John Foxx album, Metamatic. Groovin' with Mr. Bloe lined up next (well, I am an old bugger!!)

And to finish off, the album, God shuffled his feet by Crash Test Dummies.

Last edited:
I've heard of the Crash test dummies, but the other stuff haven't got a clue.

So I'm going to listen to some metal :p

Hi Elmer,

I'm glad to see a new member participating.

You'll notice my age and I still love hard rock, metal, and classic rock.

Stray Dog was THE most Unappreciated band of their time and defined a segment and a time in U.S. history that only those over forty can truly remember. I had to locate a rare record shop in California to buy their first album. Read reviews here.

Stray Dog

Tramp

Stray Dog

Speak of the Devil

Stray Dog -

Rocky Mountain Suite (Bad Road)

Ugly Kid Joe -

Neighbor (hilarious video)

Ugly Kid Joe

Everything About You

Nobody's Diary - Yazoo!

[video=dailymotion;x22arz]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22arz_yazoo-nobody-s-diary_music[/video]

Love Vince's haircut!

Last edited:
For lovers of 70's Soul Music, it gives me great delectation to present to you.....Shaft! performed only as The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain can!

What? You don't like Soul but prefer Grunge? How about Smells Like Teen Spirit. Later stolen and performed by Nirvana. Rip off merchants!

Led Zeppelin

Good Times Bad Times

Godsmack

Good Times, Bad Times

Alice In Chains (Vocals by Lane Staley). He struggled throughout his career with severe drug addiction, which caused his death in April 2002. Staley's ex-fiancée, Demri Lara Parrott, died from secondary complications caused by drug use (bacterial endocarditis). This caused Staley to sink further into depression. "Drugs worked for me for years," Staley told Rolling Stone in 1996, "and now they're turning against me, now I'm walking through hell.

Man In The Box

Alice In Chains

Angry Chair

Alice In Chains

Them Bones

Back
Top Bottom