Windows 10 WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hello again, I came back with new updates. I have taken out the rams, CPU, GPU and other cables, I have installed them again but the issue continue. I have tried everything I could. Nothing worked !

Attachments

• History.PNG
    History.PNG
    104.3 KB · Views: 215
  • DistributedCOM.rar
    5.9 KB · Views: 207
Another crash today !

Attachments

• 1603.PNG
    1603.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 224
  • hardware error.PNG
    hardware error.PNG
    78.1 KB · Views: 217
  • LiveKernel.PNG
    LiveKernel.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 219
Hi,

after looking through your screenshots, I noticed the noise canceling engine.exe also appears a few times. I guess this has something to do with a headset software? Try removing whatever it is?

The other thing i noticed is the hardware issue being mentioned. As I've said this can also be triggered by software but ideally you need a friend with a similar set up so you can test your hardware in their system unless you had a spare system yourself. You need to view any third party software (basically anything other than drivers) with suspicion.

Lastly, did you ever try my suggestion of wiping the drive, getting the correct drivers from the manufacturer and starting again? I mean at this point, what do you have to lose? You did say yourself that the bsod did not appear until 'AFTER' you installed drivers and software?

Hello again ! So, my conclussion after I have checked everything, by the way, I have tryed to install a new Windows, and durind the installation, I had the same BDOS. I have removed the Rams, I have removed other SSD and my SATA, I have tried to install the Windows on another SSD, still the same issue ! I have cleaned and put back the CPU, there is no damage on any hardware piece, nothing, everything is intact. I have removed the battery from the motherboard to reset it, nothing, the same issue. I believe, the only problem, could be the motherboard. This is the motherboard specs Motherboard link . After all those Intel diagnostics, SSD diagnostics, CPU diagnostics, benchmark, everything, after I did Overclock and after I have disabled it, still the same issue. I believe the motherboard is not fully compatible with my other hardware components ! I am thinking to replace it with this MOTHERBOARD .

Hello, I helped MisterAlex with debugging the problem.
Looks like after he tried to reinstall windows, now he is not capable of ending the install process. At around 9-20% of deploy files in installer, he gets this error and there is no way to go around this specific error, even with another SSD.
We tried multiple things:
- update bios to the latest one, released 2 days ago. Still beta but it is adding better support for RTX30 cards. -> problem present
- keep only one RAM stick -> problem present
- switch with a second RAM stick -> problem still present
- use another SSD & disconnect HDD -> problem still present
- remove RGB(I know, silly, but we yolo it) -> problem still present
- remove CPU, check LGA pins (everything was ok), place back CPU -> problem still there
- checked in bios for disabled OC, make sure that SSD's are working in AHCI mode -> problem still present

At this moment we think that the problem is the motherboard. We don't have an option to replace the CPU or the mobo with another one.

I have checked the vendor list few days ago, and I have also speak with someone from ASUS who told me to remove the motherboard battery and reinstall windows, and there is no issue with my rams !

So why do you think it's the motherboard?

Without being able to test your components properly ie in a different system, then it's hard to say, for certain, what the actual culprit is.

Do you have a computer store close who could test the components for you?

So why do you think it's the motherboard?

Without being able to test your components properly ie in a different system, then it's hard to say, for certain, what the actual culprit is.

Do you have a computer store close who could test the components for you?
Unfortunately there is nothing around me, mostly because of the COVID, they`re closed ! If it`s not the motherboard, when everything we`ve done so far, looks fine, then what else ? It`s been 2 weeks already. I am not only gaming, I am streaming as well. So, I cannot waste any time anymore, I`ve seen so many bluescreens in my last two weeks, like I`ve never seen in my entire life. I`ll change my nickname as well, MisterBDOS :))

I have no idea anymore..I have to try everything I can. I had an error 2-3 nights ago, something about the Watchdog violations as well, I have checked, and it looked like there is an error from my SSD ? I couldn`t take any photo at that moment. I assume it`s the motherboard, because it`s not a gaming one, for some reason, I believe that it doesn`t support those high hardwares. Why is this happening when I run nothing on my pc? I have the BDOS when I run nothing, when I play something, it`s fine. I believe, that if the CPU usage is below 5% or something, I get the BDOS. If it`s increased, no issue. I don`t want to do any refunds, or to send the motherboard or another hardware item, back. It takes a lot of time and it doesn`t help me. I`d prefer to solve the issue as soon as possible ! It increased the level of stress for me already ! I have spent a lot of money for this little beast and I`ve seen that it doesn`t work properly. I have checked everything you`ve told me, everything I knew, everything what some friends told and everything what Google said, Youtube, etc..the same ! What could be ?

I feel for you truly I do.

I built a system a couple of years ago and the motherboard turned out to be defective so know your pain.

Usually if hardware is faulty it will fail when stressed. Out of everything you've mentioned I'm sure you haven't said whether you've stress tested or not?
I'd give that a go unless you have already.

Please don't take offence when i ask this question but plenty miss this socket/cable.

See the socket arrowed (shot in the dark really)

Screenshot 2021-01-25 120257.jpg

Is the cable going to this slot sitting soundly?

RAM: I know you said you tried running on one stick. Did you try alternating sticks to see if there was one which didn't bsod?

If you need any help regarding which apps to use for stress testing please post back.

I feel for you truly I do.

I built a system a couple of years ago and the motherboard turned out to be defective so know your pain.

Usually if hardware is faulty it will fail when stressed. Out of everything you've mentioned I'm sure you haven't said whether you've stress tested or not?
I'd give that a go unless you have already.

Please don't take offence when i ask this question but plenty miss this socket/cable.

See the socket arrowed (shot in the dark really)

View attachment 39656

Is the cable going to this slot sitting soundly?

RAM: I know you said you tried running on one stick. Did you try alternating sticks to see if there was one which didn't bsod?

If you need any help regarding which apps to use for stress testing please post back.
Hello again,

I have done a benchmark for both CPU and GPU, but everything was fine !
I have to say that, at this moment, I cannot use my pc anymore, I cannot install Windows anymore ! I have checked the cables, everything is on it`s right place and everything clicked when I did the plug in !

For the EATX12V, I have the CPU cable that is coming from the power unit !
"Please don't take offence when i ask this question but plenty miss this socket/cable." , don`t worry mate, I am not a piece of glass, hahah !

To be honest, I don`t wanna send anything back, I just wanna run this pc with no issues !

Attachments

• 142077711_244529297256010_8661178860428356595_n.jpg
    142077711_244529297256010_8661178860428356595_n.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 142223119_448501739833680_2884751124949287465_n.jpg
    142223119_448501739833680_2884751124949287465_n.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 202
  • graphics card.jpg
    graphics card.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 142121254_231435425236633_3021689700342436532_n.jpg
    142121254_231435425236633_3021689700342436532_n.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 203
Hello again,

I have done a benchmark for both CPU and GPU, but everything was fine !
I have to say that, at this moment, I cannot use my pc anymore, I cannot install Windows anymore ! I have checked the cables, everything is on it`s right place and everything clicked when I did the plug in !

For the EATX12V, I have the CPU cable that is coming from the power unit !
"Please don't take offence when i ask this question but plenty miss this socket/cable." , don`t worry mate, I am not a piece of glass, hahah !

To be honest, I don`t wanna send anything back, I just wanna run this pc with no issues !
Thanks for the photo's.

Did you use the brass standoffs under each hole for the mobo? I see you have some missing at the bottom. Have you checked there's nothing under the motherboard causing a short?

Do you have at least a spare drive? Don't worry even if it's an old spinner (HDD), try it and see if there's any difference.

So, hello again ! I have news about my CPU ! I have returned my CPU to the seller and their engineers sent me this message:
"
Hello,

We are contacting you to confirm that the comprehensive testing process has been completed on your item and it has been found to be Faulty. "

So, after few weeks of testing, nervs, anger...the CPU was faulty !
I am gonna order a K one now !
Thank you very much for your patience and your help ! You are a very helpful person @kemical ! #kemical !

Fantastic news!

Thank you so much for updating your thread and am so glad you finally managed to pinpoint the issue.

Hope you enjoy your pc finally and if anything else crops up ( I truly hope not) this thread will always be open if you want to post again.

All th best!

I have another news, guess what ? Because I have sent both motherboard and CPU, I have received an email that the motherboard was faulty as well !
Feelin` Lucky Today ? :)):oops:

I have another news, guess what ? Because I have sent both motherboard and CPU, I have received an email that the motherboard was faulty as well !
Feelin` Lucky Today ? :)):oops:
Wow!

I thought one but not both components had an issue.. Wow! I guess at least the issues have been found and you can hopefully move on. I hope they look after you whoever it is who sold you the parts..

Back