Windows 10 WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Wow!

I thought one but not both components had an issue.. Wow! I guess at least the issues have been found and you can hopefully move on. I hope they look after you whoever it is who sold you the parts..
"They look after me?" What do you mean? They've just sent me the refund...I have used the refund to buy new parts, different brand. Now, my pc, is a beast. Thank you for the help, you're amazing! Cheers!

Thank you, but I have solved the problem. It seems that my CPU and my motherboard, were faulty. You may read the whole thread and you'll see all the steps I did, with no luck. Now, my pc runs with no problem. Cheers!
Glad you were able to sort it out!

"They look after me?" What do you mean? They've just sent me the refund...I have used the refund to buy new parts, different brand. Now, my pc, is a beast. Thank you for the help, you're amazing! Cheers!
I'm really pleased you got this sorted out. We really did try everything lol but in the end all is good and that's great. Hope it's smooth sailing here on in but if an error should crop up, of any kind, simply pop back to this thread as we never close them.
All the best!

Back
Top Bottom