Windows 7 Where is Macromed folder

satimis

Extraordinary Member
Where is Macromed folder on win7

Hi folks,

AMD Phenom II x4 955
Onboard RAM 8G

I have Win7 and Windows Server 2008 running here, both 64bit, as VM (guest) of KVM (virtualizer) and co-existing with other 4 Linux servers (64bit version). All of them are working without problem. The only problem is when opening both Win7 and WServer 2008 running on foreground, command response becomes slow and the mouse pointer not easy to control. I think it is because both Windows taking up lot of resource. If running them on background problem disappears.

The strange thing is I can't find Macromed folder on both abovementioned Windows nor flash folder. They are not there;

\Computer\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed folder

nor
\Computer\Windows\System32\Macromed folder

I have been login as administrator to find them with the desktop search engine without result. I have spent several hours to solve this problem with negative outcome. IE8 is running on them but without any Add-on. What I need is to install Adobe Flash Player. Can I create Macromed folder manually? Or is there any solution? TIA

B.R.
satimis

Last edited:
Are you using group policy, from the server, to create roaming profiles? This often creates problems with Flash and Adobe products. Just a thought here...

I have searched for your problem and have seen it come up in several sites actually, WITHOUT a resolution. I am not sure what the next step would be in your instance unfortunately.

Is this for Adobe application development?

Are you using group policy, from the server, to create roaming profiles? This often creates problems with Flash and Adobe products. Just a thought here...

No.

I have searched for your problem and have seen it come up in several sites actually, WITHOUT a resolution. I am not sure what the next step would be in your instance unfortunately.
Yes, before posting I googled sometimes and found the same. There was no solution.

Is this for Adobe application development?
No.

B.R.
satimis

Back