Windows 7 Where to download Intel core i5-2400 Chipset AND VGA drivers for 64bit Win7?

pstein

Extraordinary Member
I searched now for a while in google and on the intel web pages where I can download the newest

Intel core i5-2400 Chipset driver for 64bit Win7
and
Intel core i5-2400 VGA driver for 64bit Win7

I found only specification here:

Intel® Core

Does anyone know the exact URL where these drivers are downloadable?

Thank you
Peter

If you can't find them on your manufacturer's site, the General Intel driver download site is:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx?lang=eng

Of course the info you gave does not identify a chipset, just a processor. The reference does have a chipset identifier under the chipset software listings.

Last edited:
All the specifics to your system would truly help us out here. Then we can track down your correct drivers. Mobo make and model, cpu make and model. Generally speaking the chipset is directly related to the mobo, with out that informations it's really hard to track down.

If you can't find them on your manufacturer's site, the General Intel driver download site is:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx?lang=eng

Of course the info you gave does not identify a chipset, just a processor. The reference does have a chipset identifier under the chipset software listings.

Thank you.

My chipset is H67

When I enter this at the mentioned site then only Chipset drivers are listed but NOT the VGA drivers

Where do I find the VGA drivers for the embedded graphic GPU part?

You would look at the site. Select chipset, Desktop chipsets, Intel 6 series chipsets.

Then select your Operating system.

If you make no selection on the last box, it will show all available drivers.

But you have to pick the information for your situation, since I do not have it.

But I would always look first on the Manufacturer's website, which also I do not know.

If we had the make and model of your computer, or the model of the motherboard if you built it yourself, it would help.

Back