Windows 10 Which laptop is best fo me ?

You need to specify some details of typical usage (gaming, media storage/processing etc) to assess things like processor power, storage capacity, storage media etc.

high revolution games
What does that mean? Do you have an example of such a game. Then with that example you need to compare the game requirements then apply those requirements to the laptop. Then that will give you an idea of how much you need to spend. Other than that, the budget you have is just for a basic entry level laptop just for surfing the net, emails and some basic word processing.

Do you have links to both.....? You still need to explain what "revolution games" are.

Neither of those laptops will play games at a high resolution. Intel integrated graphics is useless for anything but office work.

I am at an Acer E5 575G.
It has an I5-7200U processor (with integrated Intel graphics) and a GF940MX, 8 GB DDR4 memory, 254 GB SSD and 1 TB HD.
It behaves very well (I use it also for video editing).
But should not you go for a model with an I7 for best performance?

I am at an Acer E5 575G.
It has an I5-7200U processor (with integrated Intel graphics) and a GF940MX, 8 GB DDR4 memory, 254 GB SSD and 1 TB HD.
It behaves very well (I use it also for video editing).
But should not you go for a model with an I7 for best performance?
Thanks you sir
This laptop is familiar look like my requirements

Thats still not going to game. Intel integrated is in no way designed or capable of gaming at anything but the lowest settings and then it'll be a poor experience.

Yes for very low settings. But even then that will depend on resolution. For a gaming laptop that will do a decent framerate with a decent level of graphics quality, you're looking at laptop above $1000 and thats still on the low side.

But that is an extra Geforce adapter. This laptop has both a GeForce and an integrated intel adapter.

I have an idea, if the OP goes to Requirements Test they can check game specs and choose hardware based around their suggestions. Or even goto the sites of whatever games and check min specs for each game and buy accordingly.

Back