Windows 7 Why bother with RC 1?

RC-7100 install

:cool:I've just Installed RC-7100 and this OS rocks! I did a clean install, I work 7days a week and only have a few hrs. to be here, I came home at 11pm and by 11:45 I was on the net and doing what I needed to do......

:cool:I've just Installed RC-7100 and this OS rocks! I did a clean install, I work 7days a week and only have a few hrs. to be here, I came home at 11pm and by 11:45 I was on the net and doing what I needed to do......

Hey glad you like it :)
Good luck and happy times :)

I ended up doing a upgrade rather than a clean install due to only just getting all my drivers working ok. It isn't a fast laptop so it took 1.5 hours. Haven't noticed any difference yet.

Invest in an external hard drive if you don't already have one. Download and use Driveimage XML to image your drive after you get it all loaded up the way you want it. Next time it craps out or you just want to be clean again, save off your pst's, ost's, nk2's, favorites, games files, etc and then reinstall the image, copy over the saved data files and you're right back in business in minutes instead of hours or days.

Back
Top Bottom