Wierd usb problem

I got a strange problem whit my usb ports. Every time i plug in a new device all usb ports stops working. I have reinsall drivers in safe mode. Nothing works, I have win7 ulti.

Go to the manufacturer of your motherboard's site and download the latest Chip Set drivers and install them. You may have gotten a corrupted USB Hub driver etc. If their USB drivers are in a separate file then down load that one also.
Reboot the machine and see if the USB ports work as they should.

cant find any drivers. I have a acer aspire m5100 AMD Phenom X4 9500 Quad Core Processor 2.2GHz, 4GB

Sonny

Excellent Member
I used a third party (DriverMax) to find drivers for my usb hubs. It was the only place that I could find them. You might try a third party to see if that will do the trick.

cant find any drivers. I have a acer aspire m5100 AMD Phenom X4 9500 Quad Core Processor 2.2GHz, 4GB

I looked on the Acer support website. Your Laptop supports XP and Vista only. The 5220 and above support Windows 7.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.