Desjuang

I logged into my friend's wifi and it was working fine and all of a sudden it said "unidentified network and no Internet access." I thought it was just his router and ignored it and when I went home to connect to my own wifi I got the same error. I troubleshot and reset my router and I now have a screen that says "wireless network connection doesn't have a valid IP configuration" how can I fix this?

Solution
Enter the command:

ipconfig /all > C:\users\yourusername\ipcon.txt

Obiouly, replacing yourusername with your own windows user name. This will send the output from the command to a file on your desktop which you can then post here.
Run a command prompt and enter the command:

ipconfig /all

This wll enable you to examine your ip configuration. Post the output here if you would like help interpreting it.

Run a command prompt and enter the command:

ipconfig /all

This wll enable you to examine your ip configuration. Post the output here if you would like help interpreting it.
When I enter the command I get black screen that disappears to fast to read anything from

Enter the command:

Obiouly, replacing yourusername with your own windows user name. This will send the output from the command to a file on your desktop which you can then post here.

Solution
Enter the command:

The input worked but I don't know where to look for the file or what it would be named

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : MasterClamp-PC
Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 08-60-6E-6A-BC-CB
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.100(Preferred)
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:12:53 PM
Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 10:12:53 PM
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

LegendaryHacker: If you have an issue, may I suggest you start a new thread with title name and state your problem in the new thread. Hijacking another thread and just listing your IP configuration doesn't tells us anything about your particular situation.