Windows 7 WIFI not working

Desjuang

I logged into my friend's wifi and it was working fine and all of a sudden it said "unidentified network and no Internet access." I thought it was just his router and ignored it and when I went home to connect to my own wifi I got the same error. I troubleshot and reset my router and I now have a screen that says "wireless network connection doesn't have a valid IP configuration" how can I fix this?

Run a command prompt and enter the command:

ipconfig /all

This wll enable you to examine your ip configuration. Post the output here if you would like help interpreting it.

Run a command prompt and enter the command:

ipconfig /all

This wll enable you to examine your ip configuration. Post the output here if you would like help interpreting it.
When I enter the command I get black screen that disappears to fast to read anything from

Enter the command:

ipconfig /all > C:\users\yourusername\ipcon.txt

Obiouly, replacing yourusername with your own windows user name. This will send the output from the command to a file on your desktop which you can then post here.

Enter the command:

ipconfig /all > C:\users\yourusername\ipcon.txt

Obiouly, replacing yourusername with your own windows user name. This will send the output from the command to a file on your desktop which you can then post here.
The input worked but I don't know where to look for the file or what it would be named

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : MasterClamp-PC
Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 08-60-6E-6A-BC-CB
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.100(Preferred)
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:12:53 PM
Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 10:12:53 PM
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

LegendaryHacker: If you have an issue, may I suggest you start a new thread with title name and state your problem in the new thread. Hijacking another thread and just listing your IP configuration doesn't tells us anything about your particular situation.

Back
Top Bottom