Windows 7 will Window 7 help me with my gaming experimce

based

hey guys, i have window xp on my computer and its intel premuim D, so anyways, a new game came out for pc called fifa 12 very good game, got it for PC but i'm laggin like crazy cant even move my player, sooo my dad said he might buy me a cd for windows 7, if install windows 7 on my pc will it help my gaming experience, and help me stop laggin or do i need to buy a whole new computer.?

I really wouldn't expect the game to perform any better on Windows 7 then it does on XP generally speaking.
FIFA 12 System Requirements:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+ (Dual core processor /Core duo 2 or better)

RAM: 2 GB

GFX: ATI RADEON HD 2900 / NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GS

GFX RAM: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible 3D accelerated 256 MB video card or equivalent (must support Shader Model 3.0 or above).

DirextX: DX 9
SOURCE: FIFA 2012 System Requirements and FIFA 2012 requirements for PC Games

hey, all the requirments work except the cpu. i guess my intel core is to low for it. So does that i mean all i have to do is to buy the intel core which is good for the game and i can play it without lagging/stutting??? and also so ur saying that even if i get windows 7 and doesnt matter or it wont change anything?

Change the CPU & then try the game whilst still on XP; maybe 7 is not necessary although, XP is a bit of a dinosaur, @ this point in (computing) time. Unless you want to move to 7, no matter what... which would lead to a whole separate, different discussion/conversation.

Drew

Back