Win 10pro double drives

Rapaaja

HI got the question win 10 pro
Two of the two have appeared identical to c and d, ie doubled? I have not ever made the fixes for the disc itself ? would it be possible in that case to merge those "merge" into one position?Or can they remove the double drive? Or can they remove the double drive? do not remove the original at the same time. Or reinstall the drives
Best regards Rapaaja

I'm going to say it's rather hard to make sense of what your asking?

How many physical disks are in the system? If there are two are you saying the same data is on both OR

Are you saying there are two same sized partitions on one drive and you only want one?

Sorry Sorry one disk that appeared with a double factor C / C and D / D position. How to fix it? Can those stations merge / connect to C and D. Or double the drive to remove the drive from the exit completely? Or do the stations need to be reformatted to have C and D drives if the question is now clearer

Go in to Disk Management and delete the D partition then right click C and expand it

Thanks for your quick understanding and response, I fix the disc as you advised Thank you for your help
Best regards Rapaaja

Neemobeer Thanks for the guidance of doubling I got removed and patted C drive tease at solved a lot of thanks. Best regards Rapaaja

Back
Top Bottom